Aspiring to help people live healthier lives isn't just a goal we're after, it's the only thing we're after. And we have the know-how to help make it a reality for millions. As a Financial Analyst with UnitedHealth Group, you'll work on an elite team with experts who are guiding our success and writing our future. Learn more by applying today!
- Research and resolve data integrity issues by identifying and understanding discrepancies
- Run and analyze system queries
- Gather, summarize, and analyze detailed data
- Translate client contract language into financial modeling
As rapidly as technology advances, you'll need to be just as quick at adapting and adjusting. And you'll also need to be fully committed to working on agile and collaborative teams, where your discipline and dedication will make all the difference to your team's achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years of financial and/or accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented, analytic minded and eager to learn/define a new process
- Prior data analysis experience
- Self-motivated to exceed performance goals
- Demonstrate understanding and proficiency of relevant tools (Excel, SAS, SQL)
- Experience working collaboratively across a matrix environment
At UnitedHealth Group, we're making a difference in the lives of millions of people. That's a lot of responsibility and a chance to do your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Excel, Financial Statements, Senior Financial Analyst, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota